
Tell me what you think if you get a chance to watch it!
Joe and I had an awesome night last night, we stayed up and watched the American idol episodes we had missed this week and then I have been wanting to watch Fireproof so bad so at midnight we decided to stay up and watch Fireproof we didn't go to bed till after 2:30 a.m. we don't do that very often but it was so fun to have a really long evening with my hubby and the movie was so well worth staying up for.
The other movie is LOVING LEAH (I could'nt find a picture for that one) it was a Hallmark special that they played on CBS but it will be available to buy in a few months from the Hallmark store if you go to http://www.hallmark.com/ and type loving leah in the search spot and it will bring up where you can read about the movie.
I have to admit Joe and I hate all the garbage in movies we rarely even watch much PG-13 any more because they have become so trashy, so when we find a good one we are so so excited. Neither of these are Hollywoods versions for sure so it is different then what you are used to seeing, it is so good though no bad stuff at all I can highly recomend both of them with out even saying at all that there is even one little part there is NOT, can you believe it.
Fireproof is a wonderful inspiring story, with such a great message, specifically about marriage, but it is all about relationships it is awesome it is done by Christians I am not sure if it is a specific faith or not but they talk about God a lot and how he can change our lives. Anyway I know I may be a bit sappy but I would be sad if I didn't share this rare find with you. It was so good. Another movie that the creators of Fireproof made a while back is Facing the Giants it is another great one that I would recommend. Very religious much like Fireproof.
Fire Proof is such a statement to the world about what is most important I truly loved it. Ioviously loved the main story line but I also loved the relationship between a father and a son and a mother and her son, so wonderful. Goes to show how much love you really invest in your children and how much you really love them and want to see them truly happy.
Loving Leah is lighter but just a wonderful CLEAN awesome chick flick no lust or sex garbage. Really, really good.
Ok well if you get a chance to watch Fireproof tell me what you think and I will let you know when Loving Leah is going to be available to purchase.
One more thing... Kirk Cameron (from growing pains) is the main Charcter in Fireproof and he has come out and said he will not kiss anyone else in a movie except his own wife so in the scene that he and the wife from the movie kiss it is really his own wife dressed up like the actor, I thought that was so so cool!
5 comments:
That was a good movie, I just returned my red box copy today! I'll have to check out the other movie here soon.
:)Rachel
Hey can you email Jana and ask her to send me an invitation to her blog? I have no way of getting a hold of her. Thanks!!! Oh and she can just go to my blog my email address in on there.
I really wanna see Fireproof. Aja saw it too, and she was ranting and raving about it. So maybe I'll have to rent it this weekend. I'll tell you what I think.
thanks for the concern :) i'm feeling much better! and hopefully i wont have future problems! but you need to post some more pictures!! its fun seeing how much everyone changes in so short of time! Hunter has grown so much and he keeps on growing... he's getting rolls now. :) it's so cute!! i love it!! how have you been? how is your family? are you getting ready for the baby yet? i cant wait to see her!! :)
Yay! Glad you liked it...I am planning on buying it this weekend so we can watch it :)
PS - cute background for your blog! :)
Post a Comment