My baby is 2!!! Wow she is growing up way too fast. She has brought nothing but Joy and peace into our home since she was born we all just love this girl, the kids are as smitten with her as Joe and I are she just really brings such a light into our home. Sometimes we just sit and watch her and laugh and smile at the cute little thing she is. We have called her the baby for so long and just the other day Kayelee said "she's not so much a baby anymore". Oh how sad is that. We love her to pieces and she melts our hearts. Life wouldn't be the same without our Keeps. Happy Birthday Kapri
Cake face
Birthday Cake
Potty Baby... my girls begged for this for Christmas but it was like $48 so we didn't get it and then one day I walked in to Wal-mart and they marked it down to $15, I guess thats a good thing about having a birthday right after Christmas. She is getting close to potty training so this will be fun to have.
Kapri hates spiders so Kyle and I wrapped up a huge toy spider that we had and gave it to her, it was so funny to see her open it, she kept saying "spiders gonna bite me".
She got chapstick hanging from her door she love chapstick she calls it "makeups" she was so excited to see it hanging there when she woke up.
Party time!!
putting on chapstick, she could care less about the presents, bring on some more "makeups".
Presents
Birthday dinner on the special plate. We had pizza and brown cows (rootbeer mixed with milk) the kids love them, a daddy special:).
This doesn't look all that good from the pictures but they are so yummy. They are personal little pizzas and you make them from rodes roll dough, you just let the rolls un-thaw and then roll them out top them with all your favorite toppings, cook and enjoy. The kids love making them and they can help put the toppings on that they like.
7 comments:
She is so flippin' cute. I know she's just barely younger than Morgan, but since I haven't seen her for a long time it seems so crazy that she is already 2.
I just love that little girl! She really is the sweetest thing ever! Can't believe she's 2 already! Time flies! Well, looks like she had a good birthday. Oh- and where did you get that cute party banner?
Well I'm glad you still wanna be my friend even after reading all that stuff on my blog!!! I wanted to tag you, but Tamra already got you. You need to make your list of 25 things!
Happy Birthday Kapri! I have to say, that pic of her standing in front of her "You Are Special Today" plate melts my heart! I might be just a "tad" biased, but bias or no bias, she is ONE CUTE Girl! Looks like her birthday was a happy one (nice work mom!:) Love you "Keepers!" :)
Are you really sure that your not a year off??!! She can't be that old already, can she?? Gosh, Enjoy the moments...they are so fleeting!! I love your little birthday door tradition too! And one of my FAVORITE things as a kid was eating of of the special plate that looks exactly like yours!! FUN!!
Haapy Birthday Keepers!! We think your nickname says it just right....a "keepers" FOR SURE!! LOVE YOU XOXOXOXO
P.S. I agree with Pam-that picture of her is precious! But what the heck is Joe wearing in the background? Did he trade in his polos for Hawaii flower shirts?! J/K Joe :) Love ya!
She is so cute! Time does fly--it seems like we were just there visiting you guys--right after she was born! Sounds like she had a fun birthday. Birthdays are the best! cute party sign too!
Post a Comment