Kambree came up to me on sunday and said "mom my tooth hurts" I looked at it and didn't see anything too wrong then I wiggled it and it was loose, she was so excited. She lost it on Monday night. Bye bye to her first baby tooth.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! What a fun time for her! I loved all the pictures I was so behind. The birthday party looked like so much fun, I love birthday's! You are looking good pregnant, I can't believe you only have 12 weeks left. It goes by so fast when you aren't the pregnant one:)
How exciting for her!! Well, i did get my background from CBOTB, but I make my own headers. I have a program that I do it on. If you like, I can make you one that matches your background. It may not be exact, but as you can see...I can get pretty close!! Just let me know!!
Was she excited for the tooth fairy? In response to your questions, we are doing well here. Morgan keeps us entertained, and hopefully we'll be able to get him a little sibling sometime. We are trying to rent out the house there. We have it on craigslist and will have my brother help to manage it.
5 comments:
Yay! What a fun time for her! I loved all the pictures I was so behind. The birthday party looked like so much fun, I love birthday's! You are looking good pregnant, I can't believe you only have 12 weeks left. It goes by so fast when you aren't the pregnant one:)
Yay Kams! You are getting to be such a big girl - I'm so proud of you and am soooo lucky to be your Aunt! Love you! :)
How exciting for her!! Well, i did get my background from CBOTB, but I make my own headers. I have a program that I do it on. If you like, I can make you one that matches your background. It may not be exact, but as you can see...I can get pretty close!! Just let me know!!
Was she excited for the tooth fairy?
In response to your questions, we are doing well here. Morgan keeps us entertained, and hopefully we'll be able to get him a little sibling sometime. We are trying to rent out the house there. We have it on craigslist and will have my brother help to manage it.
Congrats sweetie-pie Kams....Sure love you!! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment