Friday, June 5, 2009

Arms in the air

So I laid Brittlee down really quickly on my bed so I could run do something for Joe and when I came back this is what I found. Newborns usually liked to be swaddled and tucked in really tight and she does love that but I just thought it was so funny when I came in and she had no blanket on and was totally sprawled out asleep on my bed, she was loving all the freedom. I just thought it was so funny to see a newborn like that.

Sorry for the uncovered belly I didn't want to wake her before I took the picture so you get bare belly and all:) She looks so big she is growin up:(



2 comments:

Brian&Pam said...

haha I LOVE it! :)

SouthfieldFam said...

She looks so big all stretched out like that! I LOVE her bare belly!