Friday, June 4, 2010

1st Birthday















Some 1 year milestones:
She can say Ma Ma, Da Da, Uh Oh, Nu Nu (nurse), Mi Mi (binki)
She has 7 teeth
She is not walking but can take about 3-5 steps, she is really close
She loves her Mama and Daddy has now become cool too. She is his little buddy
Every night in Kyle's prayers he thanks Heavenly Father for a sweet baby sister who makes us smile and laugh. It is so sweet The kids really do love her so much and have so much fun watching her grow.
She is such a sweet little girl we love having her in our family!

3 comments:

Brian&Pam said...

DARLING PICS! Glad this girl finally got her birthday! :)

The Yearsley's said...

How cute! I love her little birthday outfit! And soooo glad ya'll finally got to celebrate her birthday! She's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

These are PRECIOUS, Deb!! Oh, she is such a doll-face!! I love the one with her up on her teeny toes :) And I loved seeing all of your posts and that was an awesome idea with your staycation! LOVE YOU GUYS XOXOXOXO