Happy Birthday to the best daddy in the whole world!!
The famous decorated door it is kind of hard to hang a beef stick and chips from a curtain rod but those are his favorite treats (we set them on the ground).
Joe's Mom was here cause she watched our kids while we were on trek, she made him this yummy cheesecake.
I am a bit late in posting this but I love any excuse to brag about my husband.
He is 30 oh man we are getting old!!
Let me just take a minute and tell you about the wonderful man I married.
He is truly wonderful. What a man I have.
He is the most amazing husband.
He always knows how to make me feel better.
He takes such good care of us.
We always have more than we need he spoils me and the kids, he works so so hard so we can enjoy the things we enjoy.
I love being on his team, we make an awesome team even though he is the strongest member.
He is my best friend (aren't I lucky to be married to my best friend).
He is so unselfish.
He sure knows how to have fun.
He is so supportive.
He gives me wings so I can fly.
He honors his priesthood and fulfills his callings.
Everyone loves him sometimes I hate shareing him.
He is so busy but yet finds time to make sure the kids and I know we are #1
He is a wonderful father the best in the whole world, our kids think the world of him they light up when he is around. They know is always tons of fun.
When the kids are gone we will still know how to have fun together.
At the end of the day I am the happiest woman alive!!!
I seriously could go on and on but I will just spare you in saying I have the best man in the whole wide world.
Thank you Joe for the amazing person you are, Happy Birthday.
I do have to tell you this little story. Joe had his birthday on the morning we got home from the trek and he was walking with the Bishop the day before and the our bishop said I understand you are going to be 30 tomorrow and Joe said yeah, they got talking and Joe told him I wish I had accomplished so much more before I was 30 and the bishop stopped and said wait a minute,
you graduated from high school,
served an honorable mission,
graduated from college,
you got married in the temple,
you have 4 kids,
you have a nice home and
you have a great job.
and you wish you had done more? That seems pretty good to me he said.
I will have to agree there. He has accomplished a lot. I am lucky to be by his side now in accomplishing all the Lord has in store for us in the future.
Happy Birthday Joe!!
5 comments:
You have such an adorable family Deb. And so happy! I just found you today and have enjoyed reading your blog. The whole Sacred Ground thing brought tears to my eyes, than you talking about how amazing Kambree is, and the invisible mom story. Man, I am like a little water fountain.
That is great that you did a half marathon. I need to get in shape and do it. Actually I REALLY want to. I may be crazy, but it sounds like fun. Happy Birthday to Joe.
~Kersten
Happy Birthday, Old Man! I'm so glad I'll never be as old as 30! ;) You really have accomplished a ton of wonderful things in your 30 years. I'm so lucky I've known you for all but 4 months of them. Hope it was a great birthday and I hope the next 30 years are even better than the first 30. Love ya!
Yeah, I have to admit he is pretty great! In fact, I just finished posting something about you on my blog, Joe! I love you SO VERY DANG MUCH and just think you are THE BEST!!!! XOXOXOXO LOVE YA :)
(And I'm sorry my post about you wasn't longer, Joe....If I'd posted about you on your b-day, like I should have, it would have been)
I LOVE this tribute to Joe! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE! (this post is a little late :) But Joe is INCREDIBLE in every way and what a team you make together! I love you guys more than I can say and CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T WAIT to see you so soon! Love you ALL! :)
Post a Comment