Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Swimming, and Swimming Lessons

The older three kids have been doing swimming lessons this week and we bought a pass to the city pool so we have been spending some nice time in the sun:) it has been so much fun. Kyle is swimming now and doing so good with it and Kambree is close. Kayelee actually jumped off the diving board YEAH! she is my more timid one. The kids have loved swimming lessons and have loved that we have a pass so we can go any time we want. I do think it has really given them the confidence to learn how to swim, and it has been so fun to come back and swim on a regular basis, especially with all this hot wheather. We love Summer!







What a pose, Check out my thighs, you want some I've got plenty to spare.












buddies



The swimming lesson kids after a day of hard work!




Sliding down the slide, a favorite of hers.




Kyle learining how to dive, first time belly flop:)




The diving board... YEAH she did it!






The END!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Those pictures of Kapri are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so those are all the cutest pics (and I love the girls suits), but those top couple of Kapri are too ADORABLE!! Oh my word!! But she looks too big! Keep her from growing until I can see her again, k?! Love ya!