Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We love America

Let Freedom Ring!!! We love and are so grateful for our freedom, Thank you to those who have fought and are fighting for it.

Happy 4th of July!










5 comments:

SouthfieldFam said...

Kenzie has that dress too! gotta love Old Navy and their super sales! ;o) Your kids are always so cute and I am always impressed with how well behaved and polite they are. You are a FANTASTIC mommy and I truly enjoy our friendship!

A.Lee said...

I love that your girls and boy are dressed for the occasion! Those dresses are too cute. Kambree looked like she had fun on her birthday. I have to birthdays to plan in the next 6 weeks, and I think I am going to steal the idea of hanging things from their doors. Thanks for sharing!

Aleighy said...

I love the 4th of July....it means that summer has finally arrived! Super cute outfits!

Anonymous said...

Love those dresses....I especially love (and miss) those kids!!

Melissa said...

Love the girls matching outfits! what afun tradition. Glad you are having such a fun summer. wE miss you guys!