Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Carmel Apple Dip... Yum



My friend gave me this recipe and it really is the best carmel dip I have ever had!!! My kids love it and so do I. Not too much on the healthy list though good thing you are eating apples with it:)

Carmel Apple Dip

1/2 cup of butter
1c cup brown sugar
1/2 cup corn syrup
1 can of sweetened condensed milk

Put all ingredients in a saucepan and bring slowly to a boil, stiring constantly. Remove from heat and serve with cut up apples.

2 comments:

Brian&Pam said...

ooh...yummy! That looks awesome - I will for sure have to give this a try :)

Melissa said...

I'm going to have to try this! We made your Thai Lettuce wraps last night and LOVE them!!! They are definitely a new favorite. Would you mind if I put that recipe on my blog? Thanks for sharing it!