I love shopping on Craigslist!! We have found so many awesome things there, great furniture that we have gotten for cheap, I usually have to re-finish it but I love it after I am done, most of our house is from Craigslist or DI.
This train set is our latest find and what a find. We have been wanting to get geo trax trains for our kids for a while but they are quite expensive and and lots of the pieces are sold separately. So it gets quite spendy so we started looking or Craigs list and found this set. Way more than we ever wanted, but the guy didn't want to split them up he orginally wanted $250 for them and then posted for $200, he spent over $1,200, on everything wow that is a lot for a toy train set but I'm not complaining after about a month of negotiation and e-mails I ended up getting them for $125, I was excited. There were three tubs and a box full of trains. Joe had a hay day setting them all up after the kids were in bed, this is what it looked like after he did and he didn't use all the pieces. We are saving it for multiple presents so the kids don't know about any of it. I don't think we will keep them all, so much to store, but I am excited for the kids to have a ball with them, and I love shopping on Craigslist especially when I get a deal like this.
3 comments:
Awesome! My boys would love that...and so would I.
Hey! that looks like our Train set! :o)
We started collecting then when Logan was born & when they came out with them! -- Tom LoVes them! They are expensive. -- YOU SCORED BIG!!!!! they are fun to set up & play with. when we do, the play room floor is completely covered & we leave it out for sometimes almost a week! --You're kids are going to LoVe it! & You will too... hours of Play! I'm Jelious of the deal!!! have fun!
Those are AWESOME Deb!! So glad you told me about them....definitely keep me posted about what you decide to do with them all....Definitely they would be fun for the entire family!!
Post a Comment