Saturday, February 21, 2009

Paislee Elizabeth

Ok so not this in NOT our baby's name:) not yet anyway:).

Joe is not a fan of Paislee, Paisley. I really like it along with another name as well, but I do really just like Paislee. I did a Modbe party for a gal and she had a little girl named Paislee and when I heard the name I just loved it!
I want him to like it to so I keep throwing it out there to see if he changes his mind:) I put this on there (the little gaget on the side) to see the kind of reaction he will give me I can't wait to show him and see what he says. We do both like Elizabeth and want to name her after a Pioneer women who came across in the Willie Hand Cart Company, she has an amazing story and I felt very impressed to name this little girl even before she was in my tummy after this amazing women. So we are sure on the middle name but her first name is gonna kill us.

Ok honest truth it is a different name what do you think?

17 comments:

Deborah Austin said...

NOT Paislee, Paisley, Paysley or anything like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deborah Austin said...

That last comment was from Joe

janica said...

I actually really like it. sorry joe!

ellsworth family said...

I have never thought about that as a name before, but I really like it...sorry Joe.

Brian&Pam said...

I think its way cute and totally fits in with the rest your names...I give it a thumbs up :)

Stacey said...

I agree, I think it's a very cute name and goes with the rest of your names.
At least you've got one you like (even if Joe doesn't agree)...Bryce and I are having a hard time coming up with a name for our baby girl, and I think we have less time than you do!

The Price Family said...

Surprise... we never leave comments on your blog but I had to leave a comment for this one because I really like that name. I've never thought of it either but I think its great. I like Paysley.

SouthfieldFam said...

Sorry, Joe! I think you are seriously outvoted here! I LOVE it too and I was trying to convince Reid that if this baby was a girl that should be her name! I fought for it with Kenzie, but he wouldn't budge! Deb was right about Kapri so I'm thinking she's the expert! ;o)

Tyson and Laurel said...

We're going to have to side with Joe on this one. Sorry Deb, just too many memories of the 80's and old men's ties.

Rose said...

Love it! Very cute and fitting.

The Yearsley's said...

I know I've already told you this, but I love it!!! And I like it spelled Paislee. Sorry Joe!! :)

McCall said...

Tell Joe that if he will give birth, he can name her :)

Trina said...

I love it. With our last child we honestly couldn't come to an agreement. We ended up putting it to a vote with our families. His top choices and mine. I lost. Now she's Jessica. I nicknamed her Jaide though and that's used as much as her given name. Both winners in the end.

NT Weekes Family said...

Deb, their is a gal in my ward that had a baby girl last year (#3) & she named her girl Paisley & I wasn't too sure I liked it, but it grew on me... it's CuTe! I'm all for different names, I hated mine growing up, but I learned how unique it was & LoVe it now that I'm older...a few other girls I'm finding out on facebook have my name as well... grrr. oh well! -- Tom say's I'm the best looking Nickelle he's seen! :o) Sorry Joe you may lose this one, but it'll grow on you. -- You guys come up with nicknames anyways don't you? this one could be "Pais" ha ha ha
or something like that. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I say forget Joe....You are the one pregnant and carring that baby for 9 months, right?! (If that logic doesn't work then don't feel bad....it doesn't work at our house either!) But seriously....I LOVE LOVE the name and think it fits with your other names just perfectly!

Anonymous said...

It was supposed to say, "carrying that baby"

Bobbi said...

I like it!