Sunday, February 10, 2008

Check out my Modbe swimming suit, Models for Mommy!


You'll have to excuse the not done hair, I took these pictures very quickly for Pam. I will have to say a bit about these suits though... Modbe this year just came out with these smaller size swimming suits for younger girls. What an awesome thing to have a modest two piece, I can't wait for the girls to wear these this summer, especially Kambree, when we did swimming lessons last year I swear she peeed (sp?) so many times and it is not fun taking off a full one piece wet swim suit time and time again. Yeah for Modbe! and two cute excited girls waiting for some warm weather.
Pam here is the picture I told you I would send:)

5 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

I saw the womens' suits but didn't know they them for little girls as well! Love them..

:)Rachel

Brian and Jennifer said...

The suits are adorable! There are so many of the women's I love, love, love. Jen

SouthfieldFam said...

Super cute! I am going to have to check those out for my girls! Maddie likes to frequent the bathroom too so a modest two piece would be awesome!

A.Lee said...

What cute models and cute suits! I love how modest they are. All the one-pieces I buy for my girls still manage to be so low cut and off-cut that their little chests show. Very frustrating. But these suits are too cute. And I think ModBe should use your girls!

Sabrina said...

Cute cute cute! and the swimsuits are pretty cute too!