Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sweet Kapri






One morning after I had nursed Kapri she fell back asleep in our bed. I left her there and when I came back to check on her she was in this postition. I thought it was so cute. Just so sweet and I love how she is sleeping with her feet crossed. Tiny toes are the best, I just love them. It just reminds me to treasure the little things, I will someday miss these moments of babies in my bed.

6 comments:

forget laundry said...

deb- you are such a cute mom. I can tell you have so much fun with your kids. It was fun to get a glimpse of your house in this picture. and, I cannot believe you were debating starting a blog a few months ago- it is so you. you are great at it. and the new set up looks fabulous. love you.

Aleighy said...

So sweet! I totally know what you mean. When the kids come in my room in the morning and want to lay by me, I have a hard time saying no. They just love to cuddle and hang out with us. Someday they won't want to be in the same house!

A.Lee said...

I need to nibble on those chubby ankles! So adorable. That little girl is just a sweetheart.

McCall said...

oh hi debster. We liked your blog. we made one too and almost threw the computer out the window cause the site is so dagnabbing hard to navigate and edit. we would like to advertise our blog on your comments free of charge. thank you. http://darylmccall.blogspot.com/
ps. we love you

Brian&Pam said...

Aaw...this is a heart melter! I sure love that little Kapri:)

Becky J. said...

That is so sweet! Good reminder to cherish the small moments.