Tickets to ride... One day Kyle made up a game with Kambree and Kayelee and they were riding a train these were their tickets to ride the train. He made this all up himself found all the inserts inside magazines (the ones they use to advertise) and made tickets for the girls and himself, complete with tape and their names on them. What a great idea!

Kyle made these cute cards for me. He spelled luv all by himself. I realize the English language is really difficult when you are trying to teach a 5 year old. He Made a card for Joe and drew a picture of all the members of his family and wrote their names under their picutres, Dave was Dav, Jenny was Jene, Dad was Dad, Pam was Pam, Daryl, was Derrl, Daniel was Danll and Amanda was Amanda, Carol was Cerll, and Larry was Lerey.
Pretty good for a 5 year old.
2 comments:
I LOVE it when they start to sound things out and spell by themselves! It's funny to see what they come up with and it's just so logical to them! Lexie still thinks that from should be spelt frum. Makes sense to her that way!
I sure am glad I was born into the English language, because I don't think I could have learned it. They start the illogical process at such a young age that you don't know any better to realize that it doesn't make any sense and too many words don't follow the rules. You think you're doing good at teaching your kids the rules and then have to say "Oh that one doesn't follow the rule, uh that one either!"
Post a Comment