We have gotten a lot of snow here in Caldwell, more than they usually do. Church was canceled today so here's what we have been doing in this wonderful snow on this wonderful sunday with our family...

Swinging

Snow Baseball

Wrestling with Dad

Monster Snowman!!

I want to come out!!

Maybe not!

Snow Angels

Snow Fight!! Get daddy.
Kayelee you need some bigger guns behind that snow ball. Kyle is helping from the other side:)
Lots of fun I must say, come our way and we will throw you in!!
3 comments:
Looks like such a fun day! I love days at home with just our little family too. The snow keeps coming down here in Utah too!
Could that snowman be any bigger?!! It's huge! And way taller than Joe, and he is tall. I'm loving all this snow. Of course, my kids are sick and I can't put them out to play in it. Darn.
How in the world did you get the head on that snowman? Reid is envious, he's thinking his snowman is pathetic so he might have to build another one now! Yours won't melt til July!
Post a Comment