Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Modbe Swim Open House!!

My Modbe swim open house is Thursday (tomarrow) Feb 21st from 6-9pm and saturday Feb 23rd from 10-2pm.
You are all invited!!! I hope all who live the Boise area and want to come, come those of you who live far away, you are welcome to order as well there is a special when you order 3 items or more at a botique you get 10% off your whole order. I am also giving away 2 swim bags, I am doing it raffle style and you get a ticket for coming 2 for bringing a friend 3 for buying a swim suit and 5 for booking a party, if any of you out of staters order a suit or tell a friend about the modbe suits etc. I will totally throw your name into the give-a-way and give you tickets for ordering, telling a friend about Modbe etc. So you can have a chance to win the bag as well.
Well I hope to see all who can make it here at my house tomarrow!!!
The suits are amazing, you can check them out on my website at www.deborah.mymodbe.com or just look to the left and watch the slide show.
If anyone has any questions at all about the suits feel free to call or e-mail me.
See ya tomarrow at the beach wearing the cutest suits you will ever lay your eyes on your hubby will be wishing you would have bought two!!:)

No comments: