Kyle-- "I don't think we will have school today it is really slick on the road." Mom--"How do you know." Kyle--I checked. Mom--"you went in the road?" Kyle-- "Yes, with a smile on his face." Mom-- "Kyle you can't do that"
Kayelee-- "It smells like toast inside my nose." (there was a burn smell outside one day when we had gotten home from picking up the kids from school and to her it smelled like toast not just outside but in her nose.)
Kayelee--"We don't need a shopping cart Mom you have two arms." (As we were walking into target, I had Kapri's carseat with her in it hanging from one arm,the diaper bag on one shoulder, and Kayelee in the other arm.) easy for you to say...
Kambree-- "I can see better!!!" (after one of the lenses fell out of her glasses)
This is my favorite one of the week I don't know why but everytime I think about it makes me laugh.
2 comments:
Kids really do say the funniest things! And they are Oh, so honest too! Keep up the great work, you are an amazing Mommy!
Funny. It's good that you are keeping track of the funny things they say. You should have a quotes of the week post every week. :)
Post a Comment