This is my favorite picture of the day what a cutie!!
I love this baby
One Year Ago--- Pure sweetness
Oh how they can change in just one short year. I must say their body changes but their spirit stays the same. She has brought so much PEACE to our home she has been a breath of heaven and her sweet presence has done wonders in our home. The birthdays of my children are special for me, I get to look back and remember the special day I brought them into this world. What a special time, I will never forget any one of my children's births as that is the day I am the closest to Heaven and I am thankful for the gift Heavenly Father gives me each time he allows me the opportunity to bear one of his children and make it a part of my family. What a miracle and a blessing. She is a sweet one.
Happy Birthday KAPRI!
9 comments:
She is such a good girl. And darn cute, too. Happy Birthday to her!
I cannot believe that she is ONE! It seems like a few weeks ago that I got to sneek a peek at her in your van on your way home from the hospital! The time flies too fast! Time for another little Austin baby if I may so myself! She is gorgeous, just like her siblings! You have the cutest kids!
What cute pictures! It looks like she already knows how ham it up for the camera.
Okay so I am in LOVE with all of your recent posts! LOVE them! Every single one! And little Keeps looks ADORABLE on her birthday! :) And I must comment on how stinkin' cute the bows you made her are! Yes everybody, Deb made that! I love it! Love you guys! And what a fun snow day you guys had yesterday....too fun! We had CRAZY snow here, too....
Happy Birthday, Kapri! You're such a cute girl and I hope you had a great day!
Dang! Deb! yOu have been busy posting! :o>
CUte pictures of all the kidos!
Kapri looks so much longer when she's not in her car seat! :o> lol
She truly is a good baby! -- you are blessed, all three of your kids are great!
First birthdays are the best!! I always feel such a sense of accomplishment and gratitude for a happy little member of our family. Capri is so cute! I love that hanging traditition too. oh, and her bow...what a fun idea!
Happy Birthday Kapri! I agree with Jessica - time for another Austin baby ;)
Thanks for all your info at the play date today.
Hey Debra! Very cute pictures of your kids! We too just started a blog! Were gonna add you to ours ok~! Hope all is going well!
Cami and Jason
Post a Comment