Sunday, February 24, 2008

Don't miss this one!!



This is a must read for anyone especially if you have kids!! I asked Joe for this book and he gave it to me for Valentine's day. I had never read it but had heard it was good. I love children's books and this one just melts your heart. It is amazing what the perspecitive of one person can do. I hope for My Kambree that will be the perspecitive of her brother Kyle! It really hit home for me especially with my thoughts turned towards Kambree, really it only takes one person to see the real you and then it is so much eaiser for others to see how special you truly are, it has a great message even for adults. If you have a chance read it and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Becky J. said...

That's one of my favorite books! I always read it out loud to my 5th grade classes and then we had a great discussion about how to be kind to others and such. I also like his "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse" but not as much as "Chrysanthemum" (which, by the way, I can spell perfectly because of the Anne of Green Gables movie. :D)

Brian&Pam said...

I've never heard of this book but I am really excited to read it...you know I'm a sucker for kids books! :)