Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I realize we are a bit late on this post but here you are us on valentine's day!! You can tell by the picture of the kids that this was the end of the day, but here is us wishing you a very late Happy Valentines day!!!















I Made sugar cookies for Kyle's Kindergarten class and here is a sample of them. It was fun and I think he was so excited to have me make them for him. I will say we almost had a tragic accident with them. We took all the effort to make the silly things and with 4 children making sugar cookies that are sanitary (I mean just all the fingers and the licking it is hard to get them to keep their hands off or atleast out of their mouth while they help) and then make them look semi-good when you are done. So I actually got them done and in the car. The day before I had bought some heavy duty shelves from Costco and I had forgotten to tell Joe to take them out of the van so when I went to put the cookies in the trunk I thought oh they will be fine the shelves won't fall on them. Well we got to school and sure enough those very kind shelves fell on my beautiful sugar cookies, amazingly enough only 4 of them got smashed, how I'm not sure but thank goodness, all that work gone to pot would have been too much for me:) anyway all in all it turned out great and he loved having me take them to his class. I can't believe I am now the mom taking treats to my kids class, only my mom did that kind of stuff, I'm not old enough yet!!!



This picture is for Grandma Carol. Thanks for the dress!! Kapri looks so cute in it and I told you I'd send a picture, this was the best I could get she was really tired. So thank you to Grandma we love you and the dress!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I just saw Kapri in her dress. She looks ADORABLE! Thanks for showing it to me. Love, Mom/Grandma