The kids thought this one up all on their own. We had mini corn dogs on saturday and Kyle got down the tooth picks all on his own and started creating this crazy thing, the girls of course could not be left out so we became over run with these hot dog people ( I think that is what the kids called them) I thought it was so creative of them to find something so fun to do with your food. It kept them busy for a long time and they loved it. Kayelee was even kind enough to share her hot dog with me after she had punched a bunch of holes in it. Kids are great, I love mine!!!!
13 comments:
Cute! Kayelee looks just like you in that picture.
What a fun way to play with your food! I am going to have to let my kids try that out!
Deborah,
Thanks for the nice note on our blog. I'm at work and am excited to go relay the message to Brian. What a darling little family you have. Your kids are just picture perfect. How fun! You can tell you have such a great outlook on life and I'm excited to check on you periodically. I love meeting people. I noticed you sell Modbe and I glanced at the website today. If only I wouldn't be 8 months pregnant I would die for some of the suits. You will have to remember me next year. Thanks again for writing.
Candace Nielson
I just love kids getting creative! That's so fun!
Deb the kids are too cute...I love it when kids are so clever to come up with things like hot dog people...
We have just the opposite problem with Kyle and his brothers...Taylor is always dressing up her brothers into sisters...haha..love it!
I love your kids too! I LOVE the hot dog people....so creative! Missy does marshmallow and toothpick creations, you do hot dog ones....I think we need to get some toothpicks! I loved all of your posts and thought that was hilarious of Kyle taking pics of his jammies....hee, hee! :) And good job taking cookies to school....See, what are you talking about-you are always doing lots of cool stuff with your kids, you super-mom YOU! Love you guys!!!! xoxoxoxo
P.S. Jan'l (my friend from Soc Shop....Joe will totally know her) got onto your blog (from mine), to see Joe's family and she said that you are GORGEOUS! True, True!
deb yur kids are so dang cute!
hey deborah, it's stacey, from our short stay in basin city :) your kids are so adorable, i just spent way too long looking at all the fun you guys have been having! i can't get over how cute your family is :)
Fun fun! Cute posts! You do have beautiful children. :)
Deborah,
We just started a family blog and wanted your email address to add to ours. Yours is so adorable! I love to see your growing family about the same ages as ours. Cute, Cute,
Thanks, Kira and David Lee
I think I forgot to click on our email at the bottom,
Kira
What a beautiful family. I just got your blog today and thought I would tell you that Ray and I think your kids are adorable. Take care. You can check us out at angiemerrill.blogspot.com
Post a Comment