My Cousin Rachael, helped me do the slide show on the right I could not figure it out and she gave me some help and wala there is the slide show I have been wanting to put up for a week or so now!! Yeah! Thanks a ton Rachael, you are an amazing blogger!!
7 comments:
Your so very welcome!
:)RACHEL B.
I love your template and the changes you did. You are amazing! You have the sweetest kids.
Cute template! Did you do that yourself? I have been trying to figure that out and can't quite get it right. Wanna help me? :)
Deb!!! I just found your blog looking through some that the family had up! Your family is adorable! We miss you guys...I love the swimsuits too!
Deb.
SOOOO SORRY for not getting back to you on doing the slide...
I have been soo busy with kids & appts. Then I came down with the flu! :o( YUCK! Anyways, looks great! :o>
Template is FuN too!
I can't wait to re-do mine!
Those are some stinkin cute swimsuits!
I LOVE your blog! I think it is so darn cute!!!
Post a Comment