Sunday, April 26, 2009

Girls night out!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you


Some of my dear sweet friends did a girls night out/baby shower for me it was so so fun, seriously it was what I needed:) I had a blast. We went to TGI Friday's for dinner and just hung out with the girls, we visited and talked and laughed a ton. I got some very cute gifts (very, very cute ones) I was so excited! I came home with presents and my girls were so excited and they had to see everything. We can't wait to put on, dress her, or cover her up in all the cute things she got.
A huge THANKS to everyone who came it was so much fun to celebrate a 4th girl!!! Good friends are the best and I feel so blessed to have some great ones. Thanks again everyone for a wonderful evening!

5 comments:

liv said...

It sounds like a lot of fun. You have always been such a social, and fun person to be around.
I hope things go well in the coming weeks. I am looking forward to all your news. You need to have Joe post and keep us updated or something! :)
I loved your tips about using coupons, holy smokes I think I'm a novice compared to you! haha
take care. I love you!

Unknown said...

It was just what I needed too!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute stuff Deb!! What nice friends :)

Anonymous said...

You are SO loved xoxoxoxo

A.Lee said...

So glad we could do that for you. I had so much fun as well. Why is there a gap in the picture between Jenna and Jessica? Hummm, very odd.

Congrats!