Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I'm loving my deals!!!
I'm loving all my deals. Man you really can save a lot of money. I got the cereal for .67 cents a box the dressing for .08 cents a bottle and the danimanls for $2.97 for that whole big box and I am going to Walgreens tomorrow to get Halls cough drops for .39 cents a bag and to Wal-mart to get Quaker rice snacks for .38 cents a bag. I just love finding these deals and getting the savings man you really can save a lot. It takes some time to clip the coupons and organize them but I really think it pays off. I went to a coupon class last night and the lady who taught it has 5 people in her family and spends $300 a month on everything... groceries, diapers, hygene, soap etc. I think everything except clothes and stuff like that. She says now she won't even buy products like toothpaste, mouth wash etc. inless it is .25 cents or she gets paid for it because she is so stocked up in all the stuff she needs. That is awesome! So I can't wait till I have that many coupons so I am saving like that I just upgraded my sunday papers to 6 insted of 4 so I can get more coupons. I tell you in a few months if it is worth it but for now I am loving the savings!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am totally going to Albertsons first thing tomorrow to stock up on cereal! What a steal of a deal. Looks like you found some other good deals too. You gotta tell me how you find out about these things.
I was so bummed that I missed the coupon class! Reid had school and my Mom is in charge of all the costumes for her stakes dance festival this month and I didn't want to bug her babysit! I've been doing lots of reading though and I ordered my six sunday papers this morning so when we get together to make yogurt you'll have to fill me in on what I missed! The target deals excite me too cause I get an extra 10% employee discount!
Tell me about this geranimal deal. :) How many boxes of cereal did you guys get. I bought 7 cases so far and Aaron is making fun of me. lol I want more!
You need to write a blog about how you do this coupon clipping! That's amazing!
GREAT SAVINGS Deb! You've inspired me to find out more about these coupons...that's crazy how much you can save! Keep us posted...
Thanks for sharing your expertise with me too :)
Post a Comment