Where I need your advice... We just bought the Christ one, which I wanted one with him and the children and Joe really wanted a different one of Christ so we compromised on this one which I think was a good compromise. But where I am having the difficulty is with the Salt Lake Temple. I love that print, I chose that one I just love it BUT we already have a similar picture to that hanging between the kids pictures(see the bottom picture). It is in another room but should I take it back this new one I just got and just change the print to be another temple. I want that exact picture (frame and size) but I am just wondering if I should just get a different print of a different temple, what do you think?
Thursday, April 23, 2009
I need some advice???
We love these religious pictures... The one on the bottom with the pictures of the kids we bought about a year ago and then our costco just brought in a booth with all these awesome prints and I love them, so Joe and I went a picked out a couple more, I don't usually spend a lot on art but these are worth it I feel they beautify my home and help my kids know and see daily what is most important to us.
Where I need your advice... We just bought the Christ one, which I wanted one with him and the children and Joe really wanted a different one of Christ so we compromised on this one which I think was a good compromise. But where I am having the difficulty is with the Salt Lake Temple. I love that print, I chose that one I just love it BUT we already have a similar picture to that hanging between the kids pictures(see the bottom picture). It is in another room but should I take it back this new one I just got and just change the print to be another temple. I want that exact picture (frame and size) but I am just wondering if I should just get a different print of a different temple, what do you think?

Where I need your advice... We just bought the Christ one, which I wanted one with him and the children and Joe really wanted a different one of Christ so we compromised on this one which I think was a good compromise. But where I am having the difficulty is with the Salt Lake Temple. I love that print, I chose that one I just love it BUT we already have a similar picture to that hanging between the kids pictures(see the bottom picture). It is in another room but should I take it back this new one I just got and just change the print to be another temple. I want that exact picture (frame and size) but I am just wondering if I should just get a different print of a different temple, what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Deb, we have the Sacred Grove one that is that size and frame and love it. I would go for that one.
If you absolutely love the SL temple one than keep it. If you are not completely hooked than find a different one that you love even more. I don't think it is a problem to have two of the same temple in your home. Is that where you got married? If so than it is probably even more special to you.
I love your family wall how talented. I think religous pictures make a home feel loved and friendly. And it give it a peaceful feeling.
Ok Deb, I think you should keep it! Who cares if you have two prints of the same temple- they are totally different shots- they don't even look that much alike. And since that is where ya'll got married, it will mean more. And you gotta admit- it's the prettiest print out of all the other temples...which is why I got it too! So if I were you, I'd keep it. That's just my opinion. And it looks AWESOME above your fireplace!!!
Does the SLC Temple have a certain significance to your household?? If so, you can never have to many to remind you...even if it is just your favorite temple. I think having several pictures of the temples also reminds the kids that the home is their temple...I don't think having two is overboard or anything. Most of all Deb...no matter what you choose, your house will be amazing and inspiring as always!!
I have the answer to your problems! Send it to me and then you can get a different one:) That's all the advice I have. I love Kyle's prayer, how sweet!
I think it's beautiful and since you got married there I think it's perfect. I would keep it if I were you. I'm a little jealous, I would love find art work like that at my Costco;)
Post a Comment