Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What not to wear...

Ok so somehow Kapri ended up dressed like this today, check out the boots baby, she wanted the boots and the hat on, and then the jacket so she could go outside and then when I took a good look at her I thought she looked so stinking cute so I had to take some pictures and then she started hamm'in it up so they turned out pretty cute.

What an outfit I'd have to say she could probably make it on What Not to Wear but I think she actually pulls it off an makes that crazy outfit look pretty darn cute.





































6 comments:

Brian&Pam said...

haha I have to agree...this girl can pull it off! :) She is too cute- I LOVE the hat by the way...very very cute!

Unknown said...

She definitely pulls it off. I love that hat too!

McCall said...

Darling :) It was so good to see you guys last weekend! We need to come up soon

Anonymous said...

Love those boots Keepers :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. And love you too!!

The Yearsley's said...

Oh, I agree- she definately pulls it off! And I love how she's posing for the camera! What a cutie!