Saturday, April 11, 2009

What a treat!

My parents are on a mission and they can rarely leave even for special occasions like babies being born:) but they had some cross state errands to run so they got to stop by and see us on their way back and it was such a treat. They watched conference with us and we just had a wonderful day they radiate nothing but goodness and we had so much fun having them close for a day. The kids all slept on the floor in the room they stayed in and when Kayelee woke up the morning they had left and realized they were gone she cried. They love their Grandma and Grandpa and I have to admit I do to.


I love this whole bunch


Grandma and Kayelee


I love how they are just having a Daddy Daughter talk. This was during conference.




Watching conference





Waking Grandma up bright and early

1 comment:

The Yearsley's said...

Your parents seem so awesome! I bet they're the best grandparents! It must have been so nice to see them. Please tell them THANKS so much for allowing us to stay in their lake house! That is just so nice of them!