Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby update and something pink...

Something pink... I have to admit I love pink. These are just some cute new things I have bought for her. You'd think after the 4th girl I'd have everything but a lot has turned yellow from being spit up on and after being through 3 girls not so cute anymore so I have gotten rid of some of the old stuff. It is nice having a few nice new fresh things as well. Now my fear is that she will come out a boy:)




I saw my Mid-wife yesterday and everything looks good, she is doing really well, her heart beat is good. Her head is down which is good it took Kayelee and Kapri a while to turn. I also measured 1cm smaller(size of my belly) this week than last week which is good because it means she is moving down. I was dialated to 2 on the outside of my cervix and one on the inside and I was soft and about 50% effaced which is really good for me usually I am not to far at this point. The fact that I've had 4 kids now helps things a long. So things look good and she said she would induce me a week from tuesday if I want. I don't know if I want to I do so much better if I go on my own, but I don't want to go over Kayelee was 1 oz away from 9lbs and Kapri was 2oz's away from 9 pounds and they were both a little early so I don't want much bigger than that. I don't want to go over but we will just see what happens. I can't believe it is almost only two weeks away that is crazy usually the last part takes forever and some days have been harder than others but it is getting close fast!! Wow we are excited.

9 comments:

liv said...

oh wow how exciting! :) I love the cute new stuff you picked out, you have great style! thanks for the coupon info..

David and Kira said...

I love the browns and pinks!

hilary w said...

It's always fun to get new stuff...even if you already have three girls! I am so excited that you are close to your due date! I will be hoping for an early delivery for you. I can't wait to see this little gal!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are almost ready to have the baby. It has gone so fast for me:) I hope she comes early on her own because 8lbs is definitely better than 9lbs! Good luck I hope things keep progressing well.

SouthfieldFam said...

Sounds like little princess might joins us for girls night out! I would LOVE that! ;o) LOVE all the new stuff she got! Maybe she is getting ready to come just to try on her new wardobe!

Unknown said...

I usually have an uneasy feeling the last couple weeks like I'm just not ready yet, but this time I'm SO ready and just excited to see my new baby.
That is awesome that your body is getting ready so soon!

Anonymous said...

I love it all!! Especially the pink and brown :) She will be a stylin' beauty for sure!!

McCall said...

I didn't know you used a midwife, do you do it naturally?

The Yearsley's said...

I love all the cute new baby clothes! Don't you just love shopping for baby stuff!! Well it's crazy to think it's almost time...FINALLY right??!!! Well keep me updated...I'll keep my phone by my bed starting tonight just in case!!!