Monday, April 27, 2009

I think they are in LOVE!!!

The kids came to see her and they were so CUTE with her!! All of them just loved her and kissed her and wanted to hold her and they just loved on her, it was so cute. They were so well behaved too while they were here I wanted them to stay longer, it was a lot of fun having them meet her for the first time. They wanted to bring her home tonight, they are excited she gets to come home tomorrow.

I have a family of 5 kiddos can you believe it???!!!

















25 comments:

Brian and Jennifer said...

Oh, she's precious. And looking at those 5 kids brings a tear to my eye. What an adorable family!! Sorry to hear labor took so long, but you have a healthy, beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you!

Brian&Pam said...

WOW! I can't believe how on the ball you are to already have posts up on your new baby girl! Anyway, she is BEAUTIFUL and these pictures make me want to cry...what a sweet family you are! I have been thinking about you all day and I just love you so much and this little one is so blessed to have you as her mama :) Can't wait to hear what you decide to name her...she looks like a Paisley to me ;)

Mikaela said...

Congrats Deborah and fam! She is BEAUTIFUL!

Synergy Girl said...

I love those pictures, and I can't help noticing how proud and protective that Kyle looks! It is so neat! And of course, the girls all look so natural holding her!!...Does "Paislee" have a name yet!!??

janica said...

soo cute:) looks like you'll have plenty of help around the house ;) Congrats on the new addition, so fun!!

Brian and Camilla Freeman said...

Oh she is so beautiful! And what sweet pictures with your other kids...those are priceless! Thanks so much for posting pictures so quickly! I hope you're doing well and I'm so excited you get to take her home with you tomorrow!

forget laundry said...

you have five kids! wow! she is so beautiful! how exciting. can't wait to hear what her name is :) we are so happy for you and your cute family.

Lisa Jean Malm said...

What a beautiful family you have Deb! Congratulations!

Shanae said...

Congratulations!!!!! You are so awesome Debra, AMAZING, five kids and I know you are an AMAZING mom.

Anonymous said...

Deb!! I was so excited to see these pics!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL and looks so much like your other babies....ADORABLE every one of them :) I can't wait to squish her and kiss her. Love the pics with the kids holding her....precious. Give her big luvs from me!!!! And look at how many comments you already have....my are you popular and loved :)

Tyson and Laurel said...

Congratulations! What a precious baby and family! You are amazing to be posting everything already!

I love it. ;) She is beautiful.

Rose said...

So so cute!!!! She is so precious, and I see those Austin LIPS! Wow! hahah Congrats!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I love the pictures with your kids, what a cute family.

courtney said...

Congrats! I'm sorry your labor was so long but I am glad that she came healthy and strong!

It has been a really long time since we have talked! It'll be fun to catch up!

Simplymom said...

Congratulations! She is a doll. Let me know if you need anything. I will bring dinner over tomorrow (Wed).

The Yearsley's said...

She's soooo sweet! Those are some cute pics of the kids kissing her! She will be one spoiled little girl! Well congrats again...she's beautiful!

Jennifer said...

She is too precious! I just love all the pictures of the kids holding her...

burgoyneteam said...

Your kids are so precious -- I agree with the other posts -- You are amazing. I also noticed while I was looking that Kyle looks so responsible and like such a big helper! Your girls help too I'm sure but he just seems like a great big brother.

Trina said...

Congrats! I miss the days when I had little ones and could see not only that new little angel straight from heaven but my other kids loving them. **Sigh** Can't wait to hear the name you choose. I hear it's now between Brynn and Britley. Those are similar to another friend who's husband liked Brynn and she liked Brynnlee. They ended up with Breelyn.

Justin and Janell said...

She is soo cute and so is the rest of your family! Too cute to go without a name...No pressure! Oh, I want to hold her.

The Price Family said...

Congrats! She is very cute and I love the picture of all the kids sitting on the bed. Hope you are feeling well.

Savage said...

Deborah-Whatever!
She is so beautiful, I do not know if I can keep up-but I will try! I love the name she is darling and is one lucky baby to have such a cool mom! Thanks for sharing I loved getting the update. Send me your blog sight address to my home email. I miss you, Take Care of all of those sweet babies! Jamie

Savage said...

Deborah-Whatever!
She is so beautiful, I do not know if I can keep up-but I will try! I love the name she is darling and is one lucky baby to have such a cool mom! Thanks for sharing I loved getting the update. Send me your blog sight address to my home email. I miss you, Take Care of all of those sweet babies! Jamie

Savage said...

She is so beautiful. I do not know if I can keep up with you. You look awesome I can not believe you have five little ones! What an awesome mommy!!!
Jamie

McCall said...

you guys aren't even CAPABLE of making ugly children!! your babies (like ALL our nieces and nephews) are so freaking cute!! i can't believe how cute little Brittzers is too. i can't wait to meet her!! -daryl