Since we came across that song "Capri" (it is the first song on my playlist) we have been singing it to Kapri, the kids even go around singing it, it is really cute. One day I was singing it and she was right there and after I sang the part "Oh Kapri she's a beauty" She looks at me and says with a question in her voice "Mom I a beauty?" How sweet is that. Of course I said YES Kapri you are a beauty and she was so excited! She goes around singing the song now too it is really cute. Needless to say we are all fans of that very cute song.
4 comments:
ALL your kids are beauties and I can't wait to see this newest little one when she gets here! LOVE the outfits and hat choice! She can totally pull it off!
oh that is too cute! She sure IS a beauty...I could eat this girl up! And that really is such a sweet song...very fitting for Kapri :)
I noticed that song on your playlist a couple weeks ago, and just love it! What a perfect song for your little beauty.
She IS definitely a beauty!!!! She can pull that outfit off for sure....the little fashion diva :) Love that sweetie-pie.
Post a Comment