Tonight we were getting ready for bed and Kyle says to me... "You are one of the best people in the whole world, and I love you so much"! Then Kayelee said, you are one one of the best cookers (I assume she meant cooks) in the whole world Then in Kyle's prayer he thanked Heavenly Father for a very wonderful and sweet Mama.
Those things mean the world to me because I spend most of my time serving and loving these little people in my home and when they stop to thank me for it it makes it all worth it. I love it when they just say thanks right out of the blue for no specific reason just because they love me and they are grateful, sweet kids!
3 comments:
Oh, how sweet! That would probably make me cry. What good kids you have. And they are right, they do have a good mama.
That is so sweet! I agree - what a great mama they have :) Sure love ya!
Ahhhh....
Post a Comment